Return & Exchange Policy for New Zealand Wines
Thank you for your purchase and we want you to be completely happy with your purchase from us.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase due to possible Leakages or Torn & Dirty Labels or Manufacturer’s Defects, you can return it for a refund of the purchase price for an in-house credit or exchange for another product by simply producing your proof of purchase within 7 days from the date of receipt of the wines.
For alleged Wine Faults, we will, at our discretion consider a refund or replacement, where the wine is deemed to be possibly in undrinkable within 14 days from the date of purchase receipt of any claims after 14 days from date of receipt are not valid as it is deemed that goods were in satisfactory condition.
For assessment, we will require the wine to be returned to us with the content at least half-filled and along with the receipt of purchase. All costs of returning the returned item(s) shall be borne by the Buyer.
If an item is considered to be faulty, consumers must contact our office immediately and return requests will only be considered for wine items less than RM150.00 (per bottle) and vintages less than 10 years old.
Refunds will be made in CASH, for return values under RM300.00. Otherwise, we will credit you by cheque or bank transfer within 7 days of receiving the returned items.
**New Zealand Unlimited reserves the rights to reject any claims for exchange or refund if deemed under unreasonable circumstances.
- The Company may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
- You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection / delivery.
- Once the acknowledgement of “Goods Received in Good Condition” is signed, the Company will not be responsible for any alleged discrepancies discovered later.
- For any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service email : email@example.com at the time of collection/ delivery; otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim.
- For product collected from store which is found to be defective and/or is damaged inside the packaging after collection, you may return and bring back the defective product to the store where you collected the product within 7 days. You must present a valid receipt of the purchase for the return.
- For home delivery, you may hand any faulty or damaged goods, or incorrect items back to the driver at the time of delivery, we will process the refund within 30 days. If you discover any defect or damage inside the packaging after the delivery process, please return the parcel at our nearest NZU store within 7 days, with valid receipt.
- Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the product is obviously damaged upon collection at the store / at time of delivery
- If the product is damaged inside packaging after collection/ delivery; and you contacted customer service within 7 days.
- We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in paragraph 23 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through the Customer’s payment account (credit card/debit card), after 30 days from the approved return date.
- Goods returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.