Terms And Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Thank You for your kind support, we greatly appreciate it. Please take a moment to read through our Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers as stated below before proceeding to use our website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ONLINE PURCHASE
In these terms and conditions, the "Company" or “NZU” will mean New Zealand Unlimited Sdn Bhd and all of its divisions, subsidiaries, and affiliate operated Internet sites and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places any transaction or order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
“NZU” means New Zealand Unlimited Sdn Bhd, a company incorporated in Malaysia under registration number 644674-D and having its registered address at Unit 1-1, 1st Floor Office Suite, Tower B, SOHO Suites @ KLCC, No. 20, Jalan Perak, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. International credit card payments that you make through the site will be processed by our payment service provider, a company registered in the Netherlands
Please also read these terms and conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them, before ordering any products from the site. Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these terms and conditions upon registration of your user account.
We value your business so if you have any questions on the terms & conditions then please email us on : email@example.com
- You agree that the Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the Company’s sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the Company’s website without prior and separate notice.
- Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
PRICE AND PRODUCT
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to hold the sale until stock arrives or - if sold out locally - to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in our stores.
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order. Prices shown online are in Ringgit Malaysia and exclusive of Goods and Services Tax at the prevailing rate, currently at 6% GST. GST will be charged upon the final checkout on all sales in Malaysia.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Company reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
- Wines sold are in750ml unless otherwise stated. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT SECURITY
- To register with the Company website, you must be over twenty-one (21) years of age, and also non Muslim.
10. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
You must safeguard your username and password;
You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- The Company has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- Customer must inform the Company,immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify the Company for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
- Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify the Company immediately and effectively to the designated email account : email@example.com .
- Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.nzuwines.com, you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
- Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by supplying us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
- We shall not be obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the product to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called a "Confirmation of Order" stating that we are accepting your order.
- Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, all Malaysian bank debit cards. The Company shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive (COD) cash on delivery, for online orders.
A) For Online Banking and transfer, payments can be made via IPAY88.
For Credit Card payments can be made via PayPal. Do take note that the deliveries of your purchased goods will be made once payments are confirmed/captured.
- All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and are subject to GST (Goods & Services Tax).
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- The Company may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and the Company reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
- We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
GOODS COLLECTION (AT STORE)
- Ordered products will be delivered within 5 working days from the day of confirmation of order is issued. A SMS Collect Notice will be sent to you via email and local SMS gateway to confirm the date of collection.
- The point of collection is only applicable to NZU selected stores.
- If you are not personally available to collect at store, an authorized representative may collect on your behalf provided you had called customer service to update the representative information and the representative must be over 18 years of age. You or your representative may be required to produce proof of identity (SMS / EMAIL) on collection of products and you or your representative shall acknowledge receipt of the delivery.
- Order will be cancelled if you do not collect the product within 14 days from the day of the SMS Collect Notice being sent. Refund will be granted in such event at the discretion of the company, and subject to deduction of administration costs.
- We will not entertain any request for change of store for collection after order confirmation is issued.
- We reserve the right to withhold delivery of the products to you if we have any doubts whatsoever as to your credit worthiness or insufficient identification.
- No delivery charges apply for orders collected in selected store. However, we reserve the right to charge RM10 administration charges / delivery charges for any other special redelivery arrangement or return request.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in our performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond our control.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and any disputes will be resolved exclusively only by the Courts of Malaysia.
- By accessing and using www.nzuwines.com , you acknowledge and accept that the use of the site is at your own risk. Subject to any rights you may have under any consumer protection law and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to user the site. Without limiting the foregoing:
To the extent permitted by law, this site and all information and materials contained in it are provided “As Is” without any warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to any implied warranties or implied terms as to title, quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose, privacy or non-infringement. We have no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of the site, to the extent permitted by law. We assume no responsibility and shall not be liable (to the extent permitted by law) for any damage or injury arising out of any use of or access to the site/catalogue, or any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, interception of online communication, software or hardware problems (including without limitation loss of data or compatibility problems), theft, destruction or alteration of the site, whether for breach of contract, tortious behaviour, negligence or, under any other cause of action resulting directly or indirectly from any access or use of the site/catalogue, or any uploading, downloading or publication of data, text images or other material or information to or from the site.