Big Sky Sauvignon Blanc
• Colour: Pale straw
• Bouquet: Zesty lemon, grapefruit and honeysuckle
• Palate: Ripe honeyed stonefruit characters with notes of lemongrass and lime zest and flinty minerality.
• Food Match: Ideal with seafood, Asian / fusion cuisine, and vegetarian dishes.
• Growing region: Single block Te Muna Road, Martinborough
• Variety: Sauvignon Blanc
• Handpicked grapes whole bunch pressed without skin contact. Long cool ferment in stainless steel aged with malo. 6 months on gross lees. Minimal fining.
• 20 year old vines. Crop managed to 1.5 t/acre. Harvested at 23 brix.
• For drinking now or cellar for up to 3 years.
• Alcohol: 13 % vol
• Viticulturists and winemakers: Katherine Jacobs and Jeremy Corban
We Also Recommend